Friday, February 17, 2006

I'm gonna have to learn to BACK OFF!!!Yes I have to....I'm like so fucking stupid sometimes....Gonna wake up from this nightmare and unreal world and fucking cruel too....But it's all right...the next day is always better than the 1st....I have learnt that....Thank You Billie....You're so right!!!....That feeling is back....Let's turn on 'Scattered'...

BTW...let's get on with the truth shall we...This day started with any other but I'm afraid that the last thing I did the day before was going to the last ever....

Reached class just in time for the daily singing whatever....Saw the usual stuff I do everyday...Then headed down for PE....pushed myself like never before...got a 2nd position like never before....played soccer too...and had a blast....

Then it was English and Hasanah got a little bitchy...hate her now....who would have thought that Dutch Lady could play the bitchy role...Damn You...The whole day was pretty much the same except for ermmm....nothing...everything was the same....

Rushed to Arab Street to get my sibling's books and also my camera for tomorrow's 'Band Day Out' YAY!!!This is the part of life that cheers me up.......everytime...

Well I felt really good that time....Even prayed at Masjid Sultan for the 1st time...always a 1st for everybody...it felt really good praying there like the place has some kind of magic stuff...(I think I'm gonna pray there every week from now on...)

Next I went to collect my damn camera which was on repair for more than a month now...It was fixed now....thanks assholes!!!

Returned home via MRT....was feeling pretty tired.....and finally got a seat after standing for like a million years but I saw this old lady who obviously needed the seat more than me...and I gave it up....Didn't know I was so kind..hahaha...of course I am...hehe

Returned home and took some pictures and found out everthing is back like before....phew!!!...can bring the camera for tomorrow's big day...We're like meeting at 10 in the MORNING!!!YAY....One whole day out...

Can hardly wait....And to Ain who's gonna have a blast this weekend too.....go hav fun... i know i will...THANKS FOR READING....bye